£38000 - £40000 per annum
26 days ago
Great Opportunity for a financial accountant to join a real difference making charity.
Great difference making charity based in Kent looking for a financial accountant
- Preparation and submission of year end statutory accounts for subsidiaries and consolidated group accounts under Charities SORP (FRS102)
- Liaise with external auditors and provide audit support as required
- Provide timely, accurate and reconciled accounting information for the group to support the production of management information, financial statements, budgets and forecasts.
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis and clean-up of ledgers prior to accounts preparation.
- Provide accurate and timely analysis to stakeholders to support decision making.
- Drive process improvements and efficiencies through system changes/implementation.
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA)
- Charity SORP Accounts preparation experience
- Consolidation experience
- Reconciliation experience
- Excellent Excel skills
The Financial Accountant role is paying £38-40,000 plus other benefits.