Financial Accountant - Charity
|Job Title:||Financial Accountant - Charity|
|Salary:||£38000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jake Kennedy|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2020 15:54|
Great Opportunity for a financial accountant to join a real difference making charity.
Great difference making charity based in Kent looking for a financial accountant
- Preparation and submission of year end statutory accounts for subsidiaries and consolidated group accounts under Charities SORP (FRS102)
- Liaise with external auditors and provide audit support as required
- Provide timely, accurate and reconciled accounting information for the group to support the production of management information, financial statements, budgets and forecasts.
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis and clean-up of ledgers prior to accounts preparation.
- Provide accurate and timely analysis to stakeholders to support decision making.
- Drive process improvements and efficiencies through system changes/implementation.
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA)
- Charity SORP Accounts preparation experience
- Consolidation experience
- Reconciliation experience
- Excellent Excel skills
The Financial Accountant role is paying £38-40,000 plus other benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £45000 per annum + excellent benefits
£48000 - £51000 per annum
Interim Financial Accountant Manager
£300 - £330 per day
Senior Financial Accountant
£50k - 55k per year + + Excellent Benefits
Financial Accountant - Straight from Practice
£45000 - £50000 per annum