Financial Accountant (ACA)
|Job Title:||Financial Accountant (ACA)|
|Location:||Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits inc Bonus (20%) & Benefits|
|Reference:||NH 765452 TD_1571408598|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2019 15:23|
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£45,000- £50,000 + Benefits- Inc Bonus potential of 20%
Our client, market leaders in a niche globally exposed industry, are seeking a Financial Accountant on a permanent basis. This role reports directly into the Head of Department and you will be working closely with key internal stakeholders throughout the business.
The key responsibilities of the role will be:
- Responsible for compiling the year end Group consolidation spreadsheet and the annual Consolidated Financial Statements under UK GAAP.
- Leading the consolidation of the group wide annual budget.
- Compiling the full quarterly consolidation of the P&L and balance sheet results on both an actual and forecasted basis.
- Assisting in ad-hoc projects including the Group's IFRS transition process and the development of the Group's system.
- Accountable for the preparation of monthly and quarterly management reporting and year end statutory accounts.
The individual will be a Qualified professional with exceptional academics and in addition to the above will have excellent communication skills and have a desire to succeed and add value. This is a highly visible role which involves liaising with regional controllers throughout the worldwide group to ensure consistent application of Group policies under UK GAAP.
What is on offer is the chance to join a market leader and be part of a business that has an excellent record of internal promotion and development.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £50000 per annum
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£40000 - £50000 per annum
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, negotiable
£35,000 to £45,000 pro rata