|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Salary:||£50k per year + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Michael Swinburn|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2021 13:11|
Our client is a well-established and highly reputable organisation based in Northamptonshire. They are looking for a new Financial Accountant to join their close-knit team, this is a unique role for an individual with strong financial accounting skills who is looking to become a Head of Finance/Financial Controller in the future.
The main responsibilities of this Financial Accountant are as follows:
- Play a vital role in the year end processing, including assisting on the preparation of statutory accounts, with the view of taking full responsibility for them as you develop
- Manage a small team of finance professionals and help them develop through their qualification
- Be a key player in the advancement of the existing processes, deputising for the Head of Finance
- Build and maintain strong working relationships at all levels across the business to ensure deadlines are met
The successful candidate will have:
- Ideally ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified with a minimum of 2-3 years post qualification experience
- Demonstrable experience of assisting with year end procedures.
- Experience of managing a small finance team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and be proficient in Excel
- Experience preparing the monthly management accounts and working with stakeholders from non-financial backgrounds
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not delay in applying as applications are being continually reviewed and the client is looking to conduct interviews ASAP.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's