|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Clare Wright|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2021 15:04|
Financial Accountant role.
Interim contract, initially 6 months.
Well established international business is looking for a Financial Accountant on an interim basis. The company is a market leader in its chosen field to a vast range of global clients, with great emphasis on the company's values.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Oversee monthly VAT process for all UK trading entities
- Provision of information provision for corporation tax processes for all UK trading entities
- Statutory Accounts reporting
- Prepare for annual external audit and manage provision of information to tight deadlines
- Oversee inter-company invoicing and reconciling group balances
- Supporting the team with continuous improvement projects including, Microsoft BI report improvements and streamlining processes.
- Update of process notes and procedural documentation to keep in line with Target Operating Model
- Line Manager responsibility for Assistant Accountant
You will need to be a qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, or ACA equivalent) and have Financial Accountants experience. Experience in statutory reporting, audit and VAT etc is required.
The role offers a salary of circa 50k (up to 55k will be considered) as well as excellent benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's