|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Salary:||£50k - 60k per year|
|Contact Name:||Stuart Thomson|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2021 20:37|
Are you looking for a role that with responsibility for a key area of an organisation with a clear growth strategy? Are you looking to bring your financial accounting expertise to an organisation with a focus on culture, work life balance, and career progression? Do you want to work in a directorate where your development is prioritised?
My client is an exciting employer in the Housing/Property sector whose future is bright, with upcoming ventures paving the way for sustained growth. They are now looking for a Financial Accountant to take responsibility for a number of key areas including:
- Lead on key areas of the Year End accounts, including playing a key role in the liaison with auditors
- Own the balance sheet, performing complex reconciliations and guaranteeing accuracy in the financial data, taking accounts to trial balance each month
- Prepare a monthly cash flow with a regular focus on the organisation’s Development Finance activity, including having a focus on VAT reporting
- Lead on the recording of intercompany transactions across a complex group structure
- Prepare regulatory reports and technical reports, taking a leading role in ensuring the Group meets all regulator financial requirements.
With their history of supporting the development of staff, this is a great opportunity to join an organisation that truly cares for its employees. There is a genuine offer of flexibility including balanced remote/office working. Owing to the growth of the organisation, this role should be viewed as an excellent opportunity to build upon existing financial accounting expertise and would be a stepping stone towards a Financial Controller role further down the line.
To be considered, you should meet these criteria:
- Be a fully qualified or finalist accountant with experience and expertise in the Housing sector
- Be a true team player, looking to engage with a high performing team and contribute to its success
- Have strong Excel skills, as well as the ability to communicate effectively at various levels of the organisation
Applications are under constant review – please apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000.00 - £48000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
£200.00 - £230.00 per day
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Director Remedies, Business and Financial Analysis
£91,754 - £105,000 plus excellent benefits
Head of Finance
Chichester, West Sussex
£50000 - £55000 per annum