|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2020 17:51|
This is a key position that presents the opportunity to work in dynamic and progressive environment, giving you access to exciting future roles across the business.
Main duties include:
* Month end activities for P&L lines below EBITDA and various balance sheet accounts including posting of journals, producing supporting calculations and reconciliations.
* Preparing IFRS16 calculations and reconciliations to be reported on a monthly basis.
* Preparing consolidated balance sheet packs and cash flows on a monthly basis for reporting to key stakeholders.
* Preparing statutory accounts under IFRS/FRS 101
* Assist with co-ordinating the preparation and completion of statutory accounts across our European companies, which are compliant with local GAAP.
* Preparing the company for external audit
* Delivering ad hoc projects.
Key skills & experience required:
* Newly Qualified (ACA/ACCA) or Finalist from practice or industry
* Strong Excel and generally systems savvy
* Confident, credible communications - capable of building strong professional relationships
* Proactive, positive approach to problem solving
This is a truly exciting opportunity for a technically strong accountant to join an exciting, acquisitive business, that operates a fun, flexible working culture and will undoubtedly provide future chances for progression.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40,000 - £50,000
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Group Financial Accountant
Belfast, County Antrim
£35000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
City of London, London
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + + bonus + benefits
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bens