Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £52000 per annum
23 days ago
Michael Page are proud to be working with a large business with a friendly team and able to offer complete job security to their employees.
Based in Manchester with the ability to work flexibly, we are keen to attract experienced fully qualified accountants with SAP / balance sheet / cash flow experience.
Our client is a reputable and successful company, able to offer an interesting & diverse array of work to keep the successful applicant busy!
With job security at the forefront of minds, this business can truly offer a secure working environment and flexible working arrangements.
Joining a friendly team, this role is ideal for an experienced qualified accountant able to work independently at times, with SAP / cash flow / balance sheet experience.
The key responsibilities for this Financial Accountant role based in Manchester are as follows:
- Periodic review of trial balance, Balance sheet, working capital and cash flow.
- Budget and forecast responsibilities.
- Periodic management accounts, uploading into Hyperion for period end result
- Support with the production of Statutory Accounts for approval by the Board and external auditors.
- Ensure that accounts are prepared in accordance with Financial Reporting Standards.
- Periodic review of Capex Capital Authorised Expenditure with Project managers.
- Periodic review of actual Capital expenditure compared to budget, business plan and forecasts.
- Periodic review of the rolling CAPEX forecast, including sensitivity analysis, risks and potential opportunities.
- Process improvement and system development
This Financial Accountant role is ideal for a candidate who is:
- Fully qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA - no QBE applicants unfortunately
- Coming from a background of working in similar roles in large businesses
- Experienced in working on SAP / Hyperion
- Able to demonstrate extensive balance sheet experience
- Previous cash flow reporting and management experience
- A qualified accountant with a keen eye for detail; able to spot process improvements and drive efficiencies
The successful candidate for this Financial Accounting role will receive a salary from £45,000 - £52,000 based on experience, as well as a brilliant benefits package.