Manchester, Greater Manchester
£36000 - £42000 per annum
23 days ago
Keen to speak to any newly qualified ACA's looking to join a social & vibrant team, reporting into another Big 4 trained Manager with lots of support & progression opportunities.
Michael Page are proud to be partnering with a brilliant retail brand based in Manchester.
If you are looking for a fantastic working environment, with flexible working options & the proven ability to progress your career internally, this is a great opportunity for you.
The key responsibilities for this Manchester based Financial Accountant role as as follows:
* Work with the wider financial accounting team to continually drive process improvements and standards in financial control across the Group
* Produce a variety of high-quality balance sheet control account reconciliations
* Produce statutory accounts for various Group subsidiaries
* Support the production of the Group's annual accounts at interim and year-end
* Produce monthly finance pack
* Provide technical accounting guidance for ad-hoc queries raised by the business
The successful candidate for this Financial Accountant role with a successful retail business will be:
- ACA qualified, ideally from a big 4 / top 10 practice
- Driven, ambitious, able to work in a fast paced environment
- Technically strong, used to working under IFRS standards
- A brilliant communicator able to build relationships with senior stakeholders
This brilliant role can offer a brilliant flexible benefits package and rewards programme.