£45000 - £50000 per annum
10 days ago
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for assisting the business to implement efficient and diligent financial practices. Heavily involved in the day to day running of the company accounts, with the responsibility of making observations of the financial state of the organisation.
Business Services SME.
Prepare month end and year end reports
Examine and analyse financial information.
Present findings to senior management and Directors.
Support business profitability and growth through findings and recommendations.
Cash flow management.
Prepare and submit VAT returns.
Ensure the business follows all required legislation.
Supervise and lead a team.
Liaise with external auditors.
Budgeting & forecasting.
- Proven work experience as a Financial Accountant or similar role.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or equivalent work experience.
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven management experience.
Competitive package and benefits.