£55000 - £60000 per annum + bonus, pension, healthcare
15 days ago
Financial Accountant role with a large legal firm. Blend of hybrid reporting and some commercial exposure. £60,000. Central London.
Our client is a large London law firm with an sizeable and international remit. Having gone through significant growth in recent years, and still continuing to expand and increase caseloads despite the current environment, they have firmly positioned themselves as one of London's most prestigious legal practices.
Finance is a fairly streamlined function, but is also expanding as the firm grows, and this is the chance to join as a Financial Accountant within the Central London Office. You'll have a strong team around you, a great mentor in the hiring manager and a clear progression route within a fantastic firm.
This Financial Accountant role will have broad reporting responsibilities with some commercial exposure:
- Financial Reporting - preparation of consolidated partnership & LLP accounts.
- Management Reporting - preparation of consolidated management accounts pack. Prepare monthly slides for the Senior Leadership team.
- Commercial - ad hoc account analysis where required. Prepare monthly cashflow forecast. Business partner with non-finance firm members to drive increased financial performance.
- Processes/Controls Development - analysis of financial controls checklist. Remain up to date with all group reporting standards. Assist with the implementation of new controls procedures. Driving best practices.
- Qualified Accountant (Likely ACA or ACCA or equivalent)
- Hands on accounts preparation exposure (smaller practice or within industry)
- Highly Excel proficient
- Great interpersonal skills - able to manage and interact with senior stakeholders/partners
- Knowledge of LLP desirable (Legal or Professional Services)
What's On Offer
- Up to £60,000 (experience dependent)
- Great autonomy within the role and visibility within the business
- Strong team and an excellent mentor
- Chance to progress within a top tier law firm