|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Salary:||£40k - 45k per year|
|Contact Name:||Kathryn Moss|
|Job Published:||October 23, 2020 18:09|
Are you a qualified Accountant with strong financial accounting expertise? Want to work for a well-established charity with an excellent social reach and a turnover of over £100 million? Do you enjoy spotting opportunities to make efficiency improvements and develop new processes?
If yes, look no further!
My client is a North-London based charity who is looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. With flexible working arrangements, a competitive salary and numerous opportunities to grow and develop professionally, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is keen to further their financial accounting and line management skills.
The main responsibilities of this Financial Accountant role are as follows:
- Provide invaluable support in the preparation of financial statements and the audit process, acting as a key contact for the external auditors for any financial accounting queries or issues.
- Oversee the daily financial accounting processes for the whole organisation, ensuring that all transactional duties have been carried out in a timely manner.
- Sole charge for managing the month end process, ensuring that the balance sheet has been accurately reconciled and that all financial accounting entries have been processed correctly.
- Full responsibility for managing a small team, including workflow management and review, providing training and support and giving them the opportunity to reach their full potential.
- Ensure the maintenance and development of strong financial controls, being at the forefront of producing new ideas to improve team efficiency as necessary.
This is a newly created role that comes at an exciting time for the charity and it offers the perfect opportunity for an ambitious and proactive individual who is looking to shape their finance career, develop their line management skills and put their own stamp on the role.
The successful candidate will have:
- A CCAB finance qualification.
- Strong financial accounting and reconciliation experience.
- Be a confident communicator, proactive and have excellent Excel skills.
- Previous experience line managing a small team. However, candidates without this are still strongly encouraged to apply.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not delay in applying as applications are being reviewed daily and this role is likely to be filled before the closing date.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Temporary Financial Accountant
£200 - £250 per day
£45k - 50k per year + Excellent Benefits