|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Location:||Richmond upon Thames, London|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joe Harris|
|Job Published:||August 11, 2020 11:57|
Financial Accountant role with a balance of responsibilities that includes financial accounting, financial control, day to day accounting and stakeholder engagement.
This London University is a unique institution that works on a global scale. With significant recent funding and ambitious plans for growth, the organisation is looking to drive improvement across corporate services, including the hire of two new qualified finance roles. Student numbers are looking strong and this role will play a key part in the ongoing improvement within the finance function.
- Play a significant part in the preparation of the financial statements and annual audit process
- Work closely with the financial controller to develop financial controls, policies and processes
- Work closely with the junior finance team members on finance processes, including payroll, treasury and procurement.
- Provide technical finance advice and support across the organisation to stakeholders at all levels.
You will be a full qualified accountant (ACA or equivalent). You will have an excellent understanding of technical finance and will have delivered strong financial reporting in your most recent role. Attention to detail is essential, as is the ability to liaise effectively with finance and non-finance stakeholders at all levels.
- Salary up to £50,000
- Private medical insurance
- 28 days annual leave
- Opportunity to study a course free of charge
- Generous pension
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Management Accountant
£45000.00 - £54000.00 per annum
Professional Consultant – Members Advisory
£65,000 - £72,500
Senior Commercial Finance Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Head of Finance
£55k - 60k per year
Performance Support Coach (Accountancy)