Richmond upon Thames, London
Up to £50000 per annum
27 days ago
An opportunity has risen for a Financial Accountant to join an established leading Gaming business based in West London covering financial and management accounting, as well as commercial activities.
Michael Page Finance are exclusively partnering an international gaming business based in Richmond Upon Thames.
The Financial Accountant will report in to the Finance Manager and be responsible for:
- Prepare monthly reports to including, Reforecast, Monthly Reporting, Cashflow forecast
Prepare the monthly management accounts, including reporting schedules and journals
Quarterly VAT and annual corporation Tax preparation
Manage, supervise and coordinate the Assistant Accountant
Support the year end audit
Assist the Finance Manager and Financial Controller with the financial statements
Support the business with the budgeting process
Business partner non-finance to provide value add
The successful candidate will be:
- A qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA or equivalent)
- Team player
- Able to work with little direction
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build working relationships
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Prior management Accounts preparation would be highly desirable
The Financial Accountant role is based in their Richmond Upon Thames HQ and comes with a competitive salary of £45,000-£50,000 and a comprehensive benefits package including 25 days holiday, pension and health care.