£50000 - £55000 per annum + bonus + great benefits
27 days ago
Head office based and reporting to the Group Finance Manager, you'll enjoy a broad-based accounting role, with responsibility for financial reporting and ensuring effective controls.
International Life Sciences Business
The Financial Accountant is responsible for:
- Responsible for all the financial accounting activities.
- Maintain and develop accounts payable and receivable services.
- Prepare VAT returns for the organisation.
- Preparation of information for annual audit and key point of contact for auditors
- Tax compliance and regulatory reporting for the group
- The continued improvement of accounting process and control
Keeping abreast of changes to financial reporting standards and report key issues to the management team
Supporting the finance management team with ad-hoc projects
- The ability to deliver timely, accurate, insightful and high-quality financial reporting, in a consistent and forward-looking manner
- Strong communication skills coupled with a strong level of technical know-how
- A fair degree of PC/IT literacy, including a good, practical understanding of Microsoft packages
- The ability to plan and prioritise a busy workload, as well as identify and make improvements to existing processes in your sphere of expertise
- Previous audit experience
A competitive salary with excellent supporting benefits package.