|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary Plus Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Mandy Baines|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2020 19:58|
Your new company
Due to continued business growth this highly successful business are looking to recruit a qualified accountant to join the business as Financial Accountant to be based at their offices in Colchester, Essex
Your new role
The Financial Accountant will report into the Financial Controller and take responsibility for financial accounting for the UK businesses and the reporting into the international parent company.
- Monthly management reporting in line with UK & group reporting format and time table
- Managing the year end statutory reporting in line with UK and group requirements
- Managing the annual audit, point of contact with auditors and group
- Tax: VAT, P11D and Intrastat returns, liaison with the auditors on any queries.
- Capex reporting
- Cashflow reporting and liaison with bank.
- Intercompany accounting
- Fixed Assets
- Transfer pricing
- Review and development of processes, controls and reporting. Implementing any change of policy/reporting from group.
- Working in line with reporting time lines
- Working with the Financial Controller on annual budget and forecast.
- Working with the Financial Controller with adhoc projects
What you'll need to succeed
The Financial Accountant will be a qualified accountant, ideally with experience gained with a firm of auditors and the commercial sector. They will have good technical knowledge with a keen interest in business. They will have excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage routine and adhoc reporting requirements. They will be analytical with good problem solving ability and a confident communicator able to liaise at all levels internally and externally. The Financial Accountant will be ambitious and keen to develop and broaden their skills and be committed to continuous development of processes, controls, reporting and IT systems to drive efficiency, quality and add value to the business.
What you'll get in return
The Financial Accountant will be joining a successful and growing group who are committed to the ongoing investment and development of their people, business and systems. They will have the opportunity to broaden their skills and progress within the business. The Financial Accountant will receive a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Group Financial Accountant (Engineering)
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus
Group Financial Accountant/Project Accountant
City of London, London
Financial Accountant (6 Month FTC)
£48000.00 - £52000.00 per annum
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Plus Bonus + Benefits
£200 - £275 per day