|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Steven O'Connell|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2020 14:20|
Your new company
My client is a government body based in Central London. They are looking to recruit a Financial Accountant on a permanent basis.
Your new role
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for:
- Production of statutory accounts and notes and help ensure they are completed to the agreed timetables.
- Support with the maintenance and development of tax strategies, tax applications and tax compliance which includes agreement on tax status, business compliance, VAT compliance and local tax income.
- Responsibility for preparation, development and maintenance of the organisational policies and procedures related to tax and year-end accounts.
- Completion of all regulatory returns and submissions.
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Regular reconciliations of balance sheet controls.
What do I need?
It is essential to be a qualified (ACA/ACCA/ICAEW) accountant with experience producing statutory accounts from an audit firm. Tax and VAT experience is highly desirable.
What's on offer?
A salary of 50000-55000 per annum plus excellent benefits working for a well-recognised government body based in an excellent Central London location.
What to do now?
Please apply with your up-to-date CV ASAP.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Interim Financial Accountant
£375 - 425 per day
Senior Financial Accountant
£50,345 - £57,917 per year + £4,000 Accountancy Allowance
Interim Financial Accountant - Project focused
£350 - 425 per day
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits