Richmond upon Thames, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus and benefits
8 days ago
As Financial Accountant you will be responsible for the month end close, reporting, financial accounting and leading the audit.
Michael Page Finance are delighted to be exclusively partnering a listed global FMCG/Consumer Goods business based in Richmond Upon Thames. A £multi-billion Group that has a portfolio of well known market leading brands. Based in their European finance team they are investing in several key areas of the business to aid the continue success of their strategy.
Reporting in to the Financial Controller, they are looking for a commercially minded, high calibre Financial Accountant to join their growing finance team. This is a superb opportunity to develop your skillset under the mentorship of a highly experienced Financial Controller, with opportunities for progression in to management.
The Financial Accountant is responsible for:
- Managing the monthly accounting/reporting process
- Month end close
- VAT and tax reporting
- Supervising and overseeing the transaction finance team
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Group consolidations
- Lead the statutory audits
The successful candidate will likely be:
- A newly qualified or exam qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) and have industry experience
- Leading or being part of the external audit process
- Month end management
- Financial Accounting
- Team player
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Able to build strong and credible working relationships
- Working with systems would be advantageous
The Financial Accountant role comes with a competitive salary of £45,000-£50,000 commensurate with experience. The role also comes with a comprehensive benefits package and performance related bonus. You will be based in their modern European open plan headquarters in Richmond Upon Thames. The business offers flexible working as well as many social events throughout the year.