|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + bonus, pension, flex working|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Davenport-Smith|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2020 17:26|
Financial Accountant role with a leading real estate/property firm. This is a broad role with great exposure and progression within a leading UK business(Central London). £65K + Bonus.
Our client is a leading real estate/property firm and one of the largest of their kind in the UK (Group Rev. >£500mil). Offering a broad array of services, they are a reputable company that continue to post growth YoY.
Despite their size, Group Finance is a streamlined and close-knit function, allowing for a broad role with a lot of autonomy. They are looking to bring in a Financial Accountant into the Central London Office where you'd work closely with local finance teams across the UK and have varied exposure across the business.
Whilst broad for a Financial Accountant, this is still a reporting role at its core and will have the following key responsibilities:
- Financial Reporting: Year End/Half Year End reporting and analysis.
- Business Partnering: majority in support of local finance functions however you will need to manage relationships with various non-finance stakeholders across the business
- Accounting Standards: work with local finance teams on technical queries and ongoing IFRS implementation
- Project Work: Assist with numerous ongoing projects. Systems implantation, development and automation projects. IFRS implementation. Ad hoc analysis and ad hoc technical advisory.
- Qualified Accountant (Likely to be ACA background)
- Strong technical knowledge of IFRS
- Strong interpersonal skills and stakeholder management ability
- Able to commute to Central London
What's On Offer
- Up to £65,000 (Experience Dependent)
- Strong Flexible Working Policy
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Financial Accountant - Fixed Assets
£40k - 44k per year + Flexible, Home Working
£38000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
£55000 - £65000 per annum
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Commercial Accountant (Real Estate)
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus