£275.00 - £300.00 per day
19 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Financial Accountant - Legal
Your new company
I am currently working with a top 20 UK Law Firm to recruit an interim Financial Accountant. They are looking for somebody to come onboard whilst they recruit this position permanently. The law firm has an international presence with the headquarters being in London.
Your new role
- Working with business to drive revenue
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Deal with queries from external auditors
- Assisting consolidation of group account's and balance sheets
- Maintaining and developing systems and processes
- Development and production of management information within the firm
- Assist in the production and creation of monthly management reporting packs for the group including: financial statements, board reports, director reports, bank report
- Respond to all queries and requests in a timely and efficient manner
What you'll need to succeed
This role would suit a new qualified Chartered Accountant coming straight from practice and looking for their first move in industry or somebody who has trained in industry and has experience within the legal sector. Experienced with: transfer pricing, financial reporting, statutory reporting, tax is an advantage.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £55,000 per annum or £300 per day. You will be responsible and take full ownership of the statutory reporting for the UK entity. You will get the opportunity to work closely with an established Finance Director whilst working in modern and corporate offices within Central London.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this job, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you are not interested in this particular position, please do not hesitate to recommend someone you feel who could be. To refer a friend and receive £250 worth of vouchers please do introduce us via email.