|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Zuzanna Radkiewicz|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2020 17:54|
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small finance team in Wiltshire on a part-time basis with flexible working arrangements. Our client are a Financial Accountant to join the SME organisation in the Investment Management sector.
Your role with include working with a finance team of 3, and reporting directly to the Financial Director.
Our client are a growing specialist investment management company in Wiltshire looking to recruit a Financial Accountant on a part-time basis.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts via data entry for several small trading entities
- Maintenance of purchase and sales ledger, including contact with customers and suppliers to resolve queries
- Preparation of VAT returns and CIS returns
- Assisting with the preparation of year end accounts and corporation tax returns
- Liaising with the Company's auditors
- Setting up and checking pay-runs, ensuring payments are made in line with policy and deadlines
Keeps promises and meets the deadlines set
Projects a positive and energetic persona, even in the face of adversity
Communicates articulately and effectively with all colleagues
Deals constructively with pressure and prioritising tasks in the right order
Actively contributes to team success
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/ Qualified by Experience (QBE)
Flexible working hours, competitive salary on a part-time basis.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Financial Controller / Senior Fund Accountant
75000 - 111000
Financial Controller - Private Equity
Up to £100000 per annum + Fantastic bonus & other benefits
Group Financial Reporting Manager - Private Equity
City of London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Superb bonus, pension & benefits
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£40000.00 - £48000 per annum + Excellent benefits package