|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Lorna Wilson|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2020 18:10|
I have just started working with a PE backed fintech business based in Central London, having grown massively in the last year due to onboarding significant funding and also client wins and as such are looking to appoint an interim Project Accountant to support them as they go through a particularly busy period.
You will take ownership of preparing the accounts for the up coming audit in April alongside assisting the Financial Controller in professionalising the finance function
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations for the Group.
- Prepare departmental forecasts/budgets and prepare group consolidation.
- Prepare timely monthly and year-end consolidated financial statements and variance analysis.
- Perform weekly cash flow forecasting.
- Work closely with sales and product management in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
- Manage the transactional finance function
This role would be ideally suited to someone who is interested in joining a small company, within a role that will give increased responsibility to own and have influence. You will be a qualified accountant with experience of producing financial statements. As this role is on an interim basis - only candidates on a maximum of two weeks' notice will be considered
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Group Financial Accountant
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Interim Financial Reporting Accountant
£300 - £350 per day
£250.00 - £300.00 per day
£80000 - £90000 per annum + plus bonus
£75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum