|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Location:||Leamington Spa, Warwickshire|
|Contact Name:||Hollie Wildman|
|Job Published:||February 17, 2020 17:37|
Hays are currently working in partnership with a company within the entertainment industry to assist them with the recruitment of a Financial Accountant.
This role is a key position within their finance team, working closely with the Financial Reporting Manager, Financial Controller and Finance Director to not only prepare their statutory accounts/ financial reports, but to communicate to the wider business what this means in terms of their financial performance.
Key duties will include:
- Production of their statutory accounts.
- Provide close support to the Group year-end process.
- Project managing their year-end audit.
- Forecasting future expected tax credits based on development costs to date.
- Review technical accounting papers, including new standards or revenue recognition (in accordance with IFRS 15).
- Support the Executive Management team in delivering strategic projects.
- Being responsible for the delivery of the external audit process (including tax submissions).
- Tax pack preparation.
This is a technical role, but a key part of the position will be the interpretation and presentation of the financial information.
In order to be considered for this position you need to be a Qualified Accountant (either ACA or ACCA) and have recent experience in preparing stats/ financial accounting.
If you're interested in this role, please apply to this advert with a copy of your most recent CV as soon as possible.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + bonus, enhanced holidays and pension
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
£36000 - £40000 per annum