|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Salary:||£32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Owen Philp|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2020 15:05|
A permanent Financial Accountant job paying up £40k per annum for an organisation in Evesham.
£32,000-40,000 per annum
Your new company
Hays are delighted to be supporting a reputable and fast-growing business in Evesham with the recruitment of a Financial Accountant on a permanent basis.
The company, who are part of a large privately owned Group, have seen excellent growth over the years and are now a leading name in their industry.
Your new role
As Financial Accountant, you will support the finance team by providing necessary management accounting information and performing daily tasks that will allow the business to make financial decisions in order to meet its statutory obligations.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Assist in the maintenance of financial controls
- Assist in the maintenance of financial accounting procedures in line with company policies
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management reports including stock reports, accrual reports, currency revaluations and balance sheet analysis
- Assist in preparing weekly summaries of working capital
- Prepare weekly payroll submissions for review
- Prepare payment statutory payroll returns for review
- Calculate for review summaries of weekly currency requirement based on business activity
- Compile ad hoc analysis and summaries to management
- Deputise for colleagues and Financial Controller where necessary
What you'll need to succeed
- Part-qualified or newly qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA) - QBE may be considered
- Strong understanding of all aspects of finance and accounting procedures
- Skilled at compiling reports and reviews
- Experience in a commercial environment
- Team player with a flexible approach
- Good IT skills and systems knowledge
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and the chance to join a forward-thinking business that offers excellent learning and development opportunities. You'll also benefit from 22 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), contributory pension scheme, company share scheme and free onsite parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Richmond upon Thames, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus and benefits
£40000 - £45000 per annum
£55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum