|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Niki Matthaiou|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2020 11:34|
TheSoul Publishing is one of the largest media publishers in the world.
We focus on the bright side of life, with our many brands and platforms offering an abundance of universally shareable positive content.
We make it our mission to engage, inspire, entertain and enlighten people of all ages, everywhere.
We are the company behind some of the web’s most well-known brands and most shareable content! From life-hacks to science, beauty to crafts, we offer something for everyone. Among our most popular brands are BrightSide, 5-Minute Crafts, 123GO!, 7-Second Riddles, Avocado Couple, Actually Happened etc.
Role & responsibilities:
- You will lead the integration process with 1C accounting software with NAV (main accounting platform).
- You will prepare the month-end management accounts with assistance from the local accountant based in Russia.
- You will review monthly budget variance and explain the reasoning for the variances.
- You will lead the forecasting process for the Russian companies on a quarterly and annual basis.
- You will assist with all tax matters including any VAT and Corporate Tax returns and ensure full compliance with local laws & regulations.
- You will review & document current internal controls and suggest improvements to improve overall control environment.
- You will assist with cashflow management and spend analysis of the local based entities.
- You will provide on-going advice and assistance to the local based accountant in Russia.
- You hold a Degree in Accounting & Finance.
- You are ACA (preferred) or ACCA qualified.
- You have minimum 3-5 years of accounting experience working in Russia (preferably an audit background from Russia).
- You are fluent in English & Russian.
- You have the ability to develop relationships and work as part of a team.
- You have the ability to travel to Kazan office on a regular basis.
- You have good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel, reporting & excel modelling skills.
- You have previous experience with NAV and 1C is highly beneficial.
- You have accuracy and attention to detail absolutely essential.
- Assistance in moving to Cyprus: flight tickets and 2 weeks of accommodation (including family);
- Work permit (Visa) assistance when applicable;
- Competitive salary, depending on experience & qualifications;
- Private medical insurance (including family);
- Work in a cool new office with talented co-workers and a creative atmosphere;
- Free lunches within the office!
We appreciate your interest in our roles and the company. Your CV will be reviewed carefully by our team, and if we are ready to move forward with your application, one of our recruiters will contact you and explain the next steps.
TheSoul Publishing is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We celebrate diversity and we do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We care for the privacy of our candidates and all the data you provide to us is maintained, protected, and confidential.
Find out how to create Bright Side!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£42000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + + bonus + benefits
£40000 - £45000 per annum
£500.00 - £600.00 per day
£500.00 - £600.00 per day