City of London, London
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + + bonus + benefits
27 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Financial Accountant for an Engineering business based in London £50-55k. ACA, ICAEW newly qualified
I am partnering with a multinational engineering business, with specialisms in architecture, design and planning recruiting a recently qualified ACA to join their team as a Financial Accountant. The role is focused on their UK business and covers a variety of projects. The position would be ideally suited to ACA qualified professionals looking for their first step into industry.
As a Financial Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Ownership of a portfolio of projects
- Designated point of contact for members of commercial and operational team
- Preparing statutory accounts, tax and computations for various entities to be included in the global consolidation, under both IFRS and FRS 101
- Adjusting financial statements for new standards introduced in the year
- Analysis of expenditure items
- Acting as main point of contact for auditors
- Analysis of WIP
- Practice trained
- Recently qualified (0-2 years pqe)
- Mid sized firm ideally with experience in audit and accounts prep
- Looking to make first move into industry
- Interested in working for a global business
What you will gain
This will be a great job for a candidate who is looking to make a difference and develop their experience gained in practice. Working for a global business offers real scope for development and be part of a high performing team. This role is a great opportunity suited to a practice trained candidate who enjoys accounting and being able to deliver on the numbers. This role is different from other Financial Accounting roles as it is project lead which provides variety and the ability to partner with key stakeholders across the business.
For more information on this role, please apply for the role below. Alternatively, send me an updated CV on the contact details below for us to arrange a p&c discussion on your job search.