Wigan, Greater Manchester
£34000.00 - £39000.00 per annum
22 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Financial Accountant, Ideally French Speaking but not essential, Manufacturing, SAP
Your new company
You will be joining a listed International PLC who are well established in their market, driven by a well established leader with over 100 years of expertise. This accountant position is based at the organisations Finance Head Office based just off the M6 north of Wigan.
Your new role
This accountant job is responsible for assisting in delivering the financial accounting information for the UK and Belgium region of this global business, ensuring compliance with relevant accounting standards and financial controls. This will include manual journal entries, inter-company and fixed assets, balance sheet reconciliations preparation and review, inter company profit in stock calculations, inventory accounting and more. You will work closely with the Senior Financial Accountant, and Shared Service Centre to ensure all SLA agreements are met, along with country level compliance.
What you'll need to succeed
- You MUST be qualified either ACA, CIMA or ACCA, with experience in a large global business, with a good understanding and working knowledge of SAP and excel.
- French speaking would be extremely desirable
- Excel is widely used in the business, and it would be ideal if you had experience in financial modelling.
- This organisation is constantly changing, and so you must have an attitude that embraces and is not afraid of change.
- Given this role works closely with many stakeholders both internal and external, it goes without saying you must be able to build successful trusted relationships.
What you'll get in return
Alongside an extremely competitive salary, 25 days holiday and other leading benefits including flexible working, working from home and an early Friday finish, you will work for a well known, global organisation, in which opportunities are endless for a progressive candidate looking to advance their career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Lucinda O'Neill on 01282 402162 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.