£36 - £45000.00 per annum
15 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
6 month fixed term contract job opportunity for a qualified Financial Accountant in Swindon.
Your new company
You will be joining a large professional services organisation based in Swindon for a period of 6 months on a fixed term contract.
Your new role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of timely and accurate monthly management accounts
- Production of daily treasury management reporting
- Delivery of group month end requirements
- Coordination of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with year end activities as required to support with the production of the annual statutory accounts
What you'll need to succeed
You'll need to be a fully qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA or ACA) with demonstrable experience of the production of year end statutory accounts. Experience in a financial services environment is highly advantageous. You'll be available with a fairly short notice period as the organisation is looking for a start as soon as possible.
What you'll get in return
You'll earn up to £45,000 per annum, which will be pro rata to 6 months alongside an enhanced pension with the employer contribution up to 10% depending on employee contribution.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.