|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Karo De Schryver|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2019 09:25|
Financial Accountant for a big FMCG company
Your new company
Currently I`m working closely with an international FMCG company based in the West End. The company was founded in 1995 and is now regarded as one of the biggest FMCG companies. Currently they are recruiting a new financial accountant to expand the team. The successful candidate must have the ability and willingness to be hands on within the finance team, whilst managing their own deadlines and work load.
Your new role
The financial accountant will be responsible for the financial control of a portfolio of key long-term projects. Providing detailed, robust, insightful financial reporting on the delivery of these projects based against specific requirements. Proactively managing senior stakeholders relationships.
- Analysis of financial and staffing reports to provide insights on how to optimise and improve internal team experience
- Ensuring robust financial reporting is in place
- Tracking projects to determine whether they achieve their desired financial, business and technical objectives.
- Directing and working with business directors on setting budgets, forecasts and other commercial trackers
- Assist with the audit and production of the year-end statutory financial statements
- Improve financial processes and utilisation of the accounting system
- Assist the financial controller and the finance director with analysis
What you'll need to succeed
For this role the company is looking for someone who is:
- ACA / ACCA or CIMA Qualified
- Understanding of financial accounting and the delivery of financial reporting
- Deadline focused, high attention to detail and proactive in all aspects
- Team player
What you'll get in return
In this role you will have the possibility to develop yourself in different ways. It is a big environment with a lot of opportunities. You will have a competitive salary based on your experience and a lot of benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Karo now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Financial Accountant (succession planning opportunity)
£40000 - £45000 per annum
£55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
£50000 - £60000 per annum