|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Karo De Schryver|
|Job Published:||November 12, 2019 17:13|
Financial Accountant for an international Retailer specialised in sporting goods !
Currently I am recruiting a Financial Accountant for an international sporting goods retailer. It is the largest sporting goods retailer in the world.
Your new role
The new Financial Accountant will be responsible for
- Group and local reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Compliance with statutory, tax and legal requirements within area of responsibility
- Ensure the reliability, accuracy and appropriateness of financial reports, KPI and ledgers
- Liaise proactively with other finance teams ensuring that balance sheet forecasts are consistent with business activities
What you will need to succeed
- ACA Qualified
- TOP 10 practise trained
- Good technical knowledge of UK GAAP
- Someone who wants to take new challenges and responsibilities
- Passionate about sport!
What will you get in return
As the new Financial Accountant, you will be working in a very flexible, young and dynamic environment. The company will give you the chance to develop your personal and professional skills. If you want, you can become a team leader after 6 months.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Karo now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Lead Financial Reporting Accountant
£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + bonus
Financial Reporting Accountant
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Group Financial Accountant
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Group Financial Accountant - Frimley
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus
£200.00 - £300.00 per day