|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Salary:||£400.00 - £450.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Michal Piszczek|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2019 17:13|
Interim Financial Accountant
Financial Accountant | Finance | Government
2x Interim Financial Accountant
Duration: 12 and 6 months
- Ensuring the integrity, accuracy, and timeliness of all financial records, ensuring all income and liabilities are accurately recorded, reconciled and reviewed.
- Planning and preparation of the year end accounts process to include accounts for external audit, responsibility for external audit liaison, and completion of Financial Statements for publication.
- Investment accounting to be carried out on a monthly basis and to work with external investment fund managers to achieve this.
- Accounting for fixed assets in accordance with fixed asset policy, and ensuring that budget holders comply with all information requirements.
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts.
- Develop financial procedures, processes and systems to see through efficiencies and improvements in controls and reporting. Preparation of reports for presentation to Standing Finance Committee on financial matters as required by the Head of Finance.
- Oversee the management of stocks of currency notes and coins to ensure that stocks are adequate to meet demand.
- Developing and managing individual staff members and working as part of the wider treasury team.
- Developing staff within the team and making best use of the team.
The job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive definition of your duties. You shall undertake such additional or other duties as may reasonably be required.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Senior Financial Accountant
Competitive + Benefits
£28000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
bonus, free car park
40000 - 50000 plus a comprehensive range of benefits