|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £52000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Karo De Schryver|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2019 12:07|
Financial Accountant big national Retailer!
Your new company
I`m currently recruiting a Financial Accountant for one of the largest Retailers of the UK. The company has over 130 shops across the country. We work very closely with the company and they hire very impressive people that they see potential in.
Your new role
As a Financial Accountant your main duties will be:
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Preparations of quarterly consolidations
- Consolidations of the balance sheets and cashflows
- Day to day management of the capital expenditure process
- Support preparations of monthly management pack
- Business partner the central budget holders
- Support delivery of financial reports
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA Qualified with audit firm experience
- Industry experience desired but not essential
- Strong IT skills
- Knowledge SAP is a plus, not a must
What you'll get in return
The new Financial Accountant will work in a company where there is passion for continuous improvement. The culture of the company is being proactive, full of energy and enthusiasm to strive for success. Besides this you will get a competitive salary, 3% pension and discounts in the stores.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me ( [mailto:] ) for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£36000 - £42000 per annum
Group Financial Accountant
City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits Inc, Bonus- 15%
£30000.00 - £34000.00 per annum