|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||May Travis|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2019 14:42|
Exciting opportunity for a newly qualified accountant to join a growing SME based in North Bristol. You will add-value to the business with your current and up-to-date technical skills. You will also work with the FM and FC and build strong working relationships with the wider business.
Our client is a growing SME based in North Bristol. They have an excellent reputation within their respective sector and offer state-of-the-art training and development as well as excellent progression opportunities.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Support the year-end audit and financial statement production process;
- Support the senior finance team in the production and monitoring of budgets;
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations, analysis resolve issues in a timely manner;
- Support the treasury function and cash flow forecasting;
- Support all month-end general accounting activities and cost analysis;
- Build strong relationships with the finance team and the wider business.
The successful Financial Accountant will be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified;
- From and Audit background OR have relevant reporting experience;
- Fully Excel proficient;
- Highly numerate & analytical.
Competitive basic + additional benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Interim Financial Reporting Accountant
£300 - £350 per day
Financial Reporting Accountant - FTSE Listed Business
£55000 - £65000 per annum
£250.00 - £300.00 per day
City of London, London
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits