£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
26 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Qualified Financial Accountant for a world know luxury fashion brand
Your new company
I`m recruiting a recently qualified Financial Accountant for a well-known luxury fashion brand. This luxury brand has a supportive and friendly environment where every individual and personality can thrive and make a real impact. As a new member of the company you will be joining a close knit financed team that consists of 4 persons.
Your new role
As the new Financial Accountant, you are responsible for:
- Assisting in the preparation of the monthly finance report for Board
- Producing and analysing profitability reports for Partners on an ad hoc basis
- Supporting the year-end Partnership accounts and audit process
- Preparing annual subsidiary company accounts
- Preparing monthly figures for the Brussels office
- Partnering with managers across the firm and assisting with the budget process
- Providing support to Financial Controller and others in the Finance Team
- Supporting the preparation of and associated analysis of VAT returns
Personality wise, we are looking for someone who can provide an efficient and professional approach, flexible mindset and ambitious.
What you will need to succeed
For this role I`m looking for:
- Newly qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Able to build strong relationships (internal and external)
- Teamplayer, good organisations skills and proactive
- Excellent Excel skills
What you will get in return
As the new Finance Accountant, you will be working in a professional environment where everyone is keen to provide the highest quality. You will be working for one of the prestigious fashion firms in the world you`ll also have a nice salary which includes a competitive bonus and benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Karo now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.