|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Salary:||Up to £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Imogen Brown|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2019 23:01|
Are you looking for a varied and versatile role where you lead the finance function?
Does working in the finance function for a large and commercially aware not for profit interest you?
Are you looking to take ownership of a multi-faceted finance role where you can develop and grow a small team?
- Overseeing a finance function including managing a small team of junior finance staff
- Leading on all Financial Accounting functions including the year-end accounts and being the first point of contact for all audit enquiries
- Taking responsibility of the internal audit requirements across the organisation throughout different departments to ensure strong and efficient policies are adhered to
- Drive improvements and act as first point of call for system administration including setting up users and continually looking for more efficient ways of working
- Oversee the transactional and payroll functions carried out by junior staff
This organisation is a large and commercially aware not-for-profit who are looking for a strong and technically capable accountant to work in this critical position reporting directly to the Finance Director. With a generous salary of £55k, this role also offers flexible working and opportunities to work from home.
The successful candidate:
- A qualified chartered accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIPFA)
- At least 2-3 years post qualified experience industry experience, specifically on financial accounting
- Strong system knowledge (SUN desirable)
- Management or supervisory experience (desirable)
- Strong excel skills
This is an excellent opportunity either for an experienced Finance Manager with Financial Accounting experience or a Financial Accountant looking for their next step up into a managerial role. With an excellent culture and great work/life balance, this could be the next opportunity for you.
Applicants will be reviewed on a daily basis and the role may close before the deadline so please do not delay in applying.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Bens
Brighton, East Sussex
£20.00 - £23.00 per hour
£400.00 - £450.00 per day
£47000 - £55000 per annum