|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Hermione Rowe|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2019 09:16|
Michael Page are delighted to be working with an exceptional fast growing Business headquartered in Ely. They are looking for a Financial Accountant who is looking for their next challenge
A well established business based in Ely
- Assist the Financial Controller to ensure the achievement of the company's business objectives by providing advice and guidance on financial strategy and performance.
- Provide and interpret financial information, including Key Performance Indicators and Key Risk Indicators
- Monitor and interpret cash flows and predicting future trends
- Assist the Financial Controller in the management of the company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
- Produce accurate financial reports to specific deadlines and where appropriate reporting finding to the Board of Directors
- Assist the Financial Controller to ensure operational processes are managed for existing and new funding lines
- Oversee the preparation of the company's financial year end accounts and ensure that these are presented accurately on time and meet prescribed regulatory requirements.
- Oversee the preparation and submission of regulatory returns to external bodies such as HMRC
Proven corporate accounting experience and understanding of cash flow management and best practice in day-to-day accounting activities around the management of accounts payable and accounts receivable ledgers
Experience of people management and developing a team
Proven experience and skill in building productive relationships both internally with department managers and externally with suppliers, auditors and bankers
Competitive salary and benefits package.
Fantastic working environment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's