|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Location:||Chichester, West Sussex|
|Salary:||Superb benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Nikola Berry|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2019 14:56|
Technically focused finance role with a prestigious brand. Superb benefits package and progression prospects available.
Our client are a very well regarded luxury brand who are part of a wider group.
As a Financial Accountant:
- You will deliver monthly reporting as well as prepare annual financial statements and all within a compliant framework.
- You will actively seek information on business change and development that might have a financial impact, whilst working closely with business partners throughout the process.
- You will review, manage and steer the operational processes (e.g. P2P, production inventory control, and cash-flow including global payments), prepare/review quarterly VAT returns and provide input re: risk management for system and process changes.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, or equivalent; candidates who are qualified by experience may also be considered)
Have a proven track record of delivering group reporting and statutory financial statements
- Be fully competent with IFRS 9, 15 and 16
Strong communication skills, with the ability to engage and challenge business partners while identifying issues through to successful resolution
Seek out and deliver continual improvement opportunities across systems, tasks and processes
Experience using SAP would be desirable
Have a high degree of accuracy
Have a strong analytical skills
Advanced knowledge using Microsoft excel and PowerPoint
Our client are offering the opportunity to join their growing organisation in this leading Finance role. A competitive package is on offer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
£20.00 - £30.00 per hour
Group Financial Accountant
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
Group Financial Accountant (Engineering)
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum