|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus + Healthcare + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Davenport-Smith|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2019 17:00|
This is the chance to join a FTSE250 business in a commercial role as a Financial Accountant/Analyst based in their Central London Head Office. This offers great commercial exposure + 60K + Bonus + PMI + Strong Pension.
Our client is a FTSE250 with a huge global presence and a prestigious brand with varied revenue streams, including infrastructure, property, engineering and complex assets. Although a large function on the whole, this role sits at sector level within a team of 10, including 3 grads that this role would mentor.
They are a client that offers clear set progress pathways and regularly promote internally and we would be able to clearly map this out for prospective applicants. They are an excellent business and this Financial Accountant/Analyst would be entering a high calibre team and a role that offers both a fast paced and varied working environment.
This will be a varied and commercial role, approximately 50% management reporting & 50% commercial, but will include the following key responsibilities:
- Ownership of Month End - Including P&L distribution, forecast consolidation, analysis & commentary
- Projects - commercial projects including budgeting & forecasting, cash flow forecasting as well as systems implementations and process improvement projects and Senior Management project appointments.
- Analysis: cost and variance analysis + ad hoc responsibilities
- Business Partnering - work closely with the senior management team as well as liaising with business unit managers and contract project managers
- Accountancy Qualification - Top Tier Firm + Listed Clients (ACA or equivalent desirable)
- Strong Academic Record
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS standards
- Highly developed interpersonal skills - ongoing development of effective working relationships and ability to interact with members of the Senior Management Team.
- Proven ability to perform under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
What's On Offer
- Up to 60K Base Salary (Experience Dependant)
- 10% Bonus + Private Medical Insurance + Strong Pension
- Fast paced and varied commercial role
- Clear set pathway to progress within a FTSE250 listed London business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + bonus, enhanced holidays and pension
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
£36000 - £40000 per annum