|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Salary:||£50000 - £53000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Peter Maxey|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2019 16:07|
Exciting Financial Accountant opportunity for market leading FMCG client.
Salary of £50,000 - £53,000 per annum, plus a strong benefits package.
This market leading FMCG brand have a footprint across the globe, and internall succession planning is at the heart of everything they do. Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will bring some strong technical knowledge to assist with budgeting and forecast piece, as well as bringing some proven knowledge/experience with VAT to support with company and group tax matters.
This organisation creates endless opportunities to allow employees to progress internally
- Prep monthly manageemnt accounts, and support the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Managing cashflows, and providing analysis on future trends/performance.
- Support the business with matters relating to VAT.
- Be responsible for one direct report.
You will be:
- A qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), with a minimum of 1 year post qualified experience.
- Strong technical knowledge, and Advanced Excel.
- Comfortable liaising with and presenting to Senior Stakeholders.
- A large company background is preferential, with experience in tax.
A salary of £50,000 - £53,000 per annum, plus a strong beenfits package which includes a 10% bonus.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's