|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Location:||Doncaster, South Yorkshire|
|Contact Name:||Charles Marper|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2019 08:41|
A permanent financial accountant position within a global manufacturing business.
An opportunity to join an established Corporate Accounting team.
My client is a global manufacturing business that has continued to experience significant growth and as a result is looking to recruit into their finance team based in Doncaster.
The successful financial accountant will be responsible for:
1) Co-ordinating and supporting the annual statutory audit.
2) Prepare the Company's statutory accounts for filing at Companies House.
3) Prepare the quarterly group reporting schedules of the business (to International accounting standards,) for submission in to Group Finance.
4) Ensuring a suitable monthly control account reconciliation is performed within the department and authorised in accordance with audit requirements.
The successful financial accountant will:
1) Be qualified or newly qualified.
3) Have a strong technical skillset.
4) Have good communication skills both oral and written.
The financial accountant will be entitled to:
1) A competitive salary and benefits package
2) A clear progression pathway
3) A fantastic team offering support and mentoring.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + bonus, enhanced holidays and pension
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
£40000 - £45000 per annum