|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Location:||Wolverhampton, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Sanders|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2019 16:45|
As Financial Accountant you will report to the Financial Controller and play part in supporting a wide range of M&A activity whilst ensuring all Financial and Management Accounting tasks are completed in a timely manner.
This is a leading Wolverhampton based manufacturer who have been experiencing strong YOY growth. A driven business, looking to become even more acquisitive.
- Ensure that transactions are an accurate representation of the revenues & costs incurred, and ensuring that reconciliations are performed in a timely manner
- Provide variance analysis, commentary and financial reporting
- Business partnering
- Supporting the Finance Manager with the implementation of any process improvements
- Support and mentor the Assistant Accountants.
- Assist with budget processes, liaison and provision of information
- Manage of the audit process, including preparation of schedules, query resolution and supporting activities.
- Support preparation of tax, VAT and other external statutory reporting as required.
- 3 years of finance experience
- Accountancy Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Demonstrated experience of using an ERP system
- Strong IT skills (Excel - advanced)
Up to £40,000
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
£20.00 - £30.00 per hour
Group Financial Accountant
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
Group Financial Accountant (Engineering)
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum