£40000.00 - £50000 per annum
24 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Your new company
A fast-growing commercial business in the entertainment sector, with a strong UK presence and excellent reputation.
Your new role
They currently have a new position for a Financial Accountant that will lead two members of staff, a Finance Business Partner and a Revenue Accountant who together would be coordinating the management accounts close process and the year end process. Responsibilities would include:
- Management accounting
- Manage the account preparation process and coordinating the accounting team
- Review the work of the accounting team mentoring them and developing the accounting processes.
- Review the business processes underlying the financial information, identifying opportunities for improvement, and implementing them.
- Manage the year end process ensuring Statutory Accounts are prepared with tax and audit work is completed to timetable.
- Assist in the forecasting and budgeting process
- Develop and maintain a rolling 13-week cash forecast.
- Work with the External Auditors to ensure the company is compliant with the latest accounting rules
What you'll need to succeed
The right person for this position will be fully ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified with a stable and progressive track record. They must be comfortable coordinating a close process and ensuring its completeness and developing the documentation and its reliability alongside being confident in evaluating the processes underlying the accounts and developing or improving them in the wider business outside finance. MS Excel Advanced is essential, staff management experience advantageous.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.