Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£40000 - £43000 per annum + Great Benefits Package
16 days ago
A broad Financial Accountant position based in Hull working for an education organisation. Working within an established finance team with exciting future plans.
A leading educational organisation based in Hull who are a mindful employer, disability confident employer and fully committed to a diverse and inclusive organisation where everyone has the best opportunity to thrive and succeed.
A Financial Accountant position based in Hull working for an education organisation.
Key areas of delivery will include:
- Balance sheet reconciliations and maintenance of the balance sheet
- Production of financial accounts including reconciling and importing journals
- Identifying and support process improvement and maintenance of financial controls
- Taking a lead in the production of statutory accounts and the annual accounting process, including working with external auditors
- Preparation of management accounts and finance business partnering with key budget holders
- Other ad hoc projects as required
Candidates will need the following accountancy skills and experience to be considered for this Financial Accountant role:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent)
- Previous financial accounting, audit and financial controls experience
- Previous experience of preparing balance sheet reconciliations
c£40,000 - £43,000 depending upon relevant experience
generous holidays (31 plus statutory days), good work life balance culture, competitive pension scheme and flexible benefits scheme