City of London, London
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + + benefits
24 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Financial Accountant for a fast growth online tech business, TOP 4 trained, ACA, ICAEW, ICAS, Newly qualified
Your new company
An award winning fast growth innovative online tech business.The company is looking for the next wave of pioneers in their industry, with the ambition of joining a rapidly growing business with plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth. The company is rapidly scaling and investing in product development and people. They aim to carry out a first-year audit this year while they investigate multiple opportunities for growth (including public listing). The business hope to maintain finance oversight & function during the increase of reporting requirements, and bolster their analysis capabilities in the long-term. We are seeking a financial accountant to contribute to this vision.
Your new role
- All round finance role supporting the Financial Controller, getting involved with management and statutory accounting and acquisition reporting as of when special projects are available.
What you'll need to succeed
- Recently qualified accountant (ACA OR ACCA).
- Willingness to prepare and oversee other finance function (i.e. payroll, tax submissions, FP&A).
- Someone who is motivated to work for a high-growth SME.
- Someone who can understand the key drivers of the companies performance, and contribute analysis that will drive success.
- A creative and resourceful problem solver with tonnes of initiative
- An unwavering desire for continuous improvement and innovation.
What you'll get in return
This is a great role for an ACA / ACCA practice trained Accountant who is seeking their first step into industry. As the business goes through an exciting period of listing this is a super exciting role which can expose you to a wide range of finance responsibilities and the opportunity to add real value to a growing and innovative business. The business has recently moved into brand new offices in London Bridge and also offer flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette Solomou now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.