|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alastair Lees|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2021 13:03|
Financial Accountant - PLC Organisation - Swindon based with 3 days WFH
Your new company
You'll be joining a thriving market leader with national operations and an outstanding company culture, who are looking to expand their finance team ahead of a new ERP rollout. With impressive recent financial results putting them in a very strong position, this business is ready to support a curious and ambitious finance professional looking to take the next step in their career with continued professional development and an excellent benefits package and culture.
Your new role
Joining an integral part of the finance function, you'll be adding value by business partnering with the wider business and delivering accurate cash flow reporting. You'll be responsible for:
- Maintaining and developing the cash flow forecasting model.
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders across the business - looking at the big picture.
- Overseeing reconciliations on all bank accounts and ensuring transactions are recorded.
- Identifying process risks and ensuring adequate controls are in place to mitigate risks.
- Re-engineering key processes as part of the upcoming ERP rollout.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally, you'll be a qualified or finalist accountant with post-qualification experience in a large, fast moving organisation. It'd be excellent if you had treasury experience under your belt, but an understanding of and experience with forecasting is crucial. Due to the exposure to senior stakeholders, you'll ideally be a confident and curious professional with great communication and interpersonal skills - able to build effective internal working relationships and collaborate with other teams.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary of up to £46,500 with an annual bonus.
- 29 days holiday + bank holidays
- Shares, life assurance, private healthcare, excellent pension, company discount
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45,000 - £50,000
£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Group Financial Accountant
Richmond upon Thames, London
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + bonus