£42000 - £45000 per annum
18 days ago
Are you a newly qualified Financial Accountant looking for your next step? An exciting new position of Financial Accountant to join a well know public sector business. You will be responsible for establishing robust financial control and driving process improvement.
Our client is an agency working alongside Healthcare, Public Sector and Government.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for:
- Management of all underlying sub-ledgers and reconciliation with team members.
- Management of audit process, developing relationships with external auditors.
- Adhering to and developing internal financial controls, improving processes where necessary.
- Production of accurate internal management reports along with the Management Accountants.
- Leading the cash forecasting process.
- Establishing and maintaining financial policies and procedures for the company.
- Newly qualified ACCA/ACA or equivalent
- Several years of experience as a finance accountant.
- Background in public sector accounting
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Excel and modelling skills.
- Competitive salary + Benefits
- Ongoing professional development and support
- Financial Accountant, London, Public Sector and Government