|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Beevis|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2021 08:44|
Insurance IFRS 17 Transformation
Your new company
One of the worlds largest insurance companies which operate in 50+ countries globally. They are currently in the midst of a global Finance Transformation program. IFRS 17 is an international insurance accounting standard change that will impact the statutory financial reporting for multiple entities.
Your new role
- Assist with the documentation of business requirements for the new accounting and reporting solution
- Works closely with the accounting policy and actuarial workstreams to ensure the solution meets the business requirements
- Works closely with the regions and countries to support and develop their understanding of the central accounting & reporting solution
- Modelling business requirements and lifecycle use cases as a basis for configuring the new accounting and reporting solution.
- Responsibilities include the design, planning and execution of the new accounting and reporting solution both from a functional and user perspective
- Support and investigates system tests
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will be newly qualified Top 4/ Top 10 trained working with insurance clients. Attributes that are desired but not essential include business analysis skills - including structured documentation and accounting modelling.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a competitive salary + bonus + benefits, whilst you embark on a steep learning curve as your first move from practice as will work alongside some impressive finance leaders for one of the world's largest insurance company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000.00 - £46000.00 per annum + + Bonus + Pension + Benefits
£75000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
Management Accountant / Reporting Accountant
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits
Consolidation & Group Accountant
Financial Reporting Specialist
City of London, London
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits