£70000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
27 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Your new company
I am currently working with a fast growing management consultancy business focused on SAAS based projects centred mainly around HR and Finance. They have doubled the number of full time consultants with the business this year and have very ambitious growth plans, with the volume of projects they are taking on growing significantly during the last 6 months.
Your new role
This is a broad and varied role working with clients to support them on their individual project needs. Some key duties and responsibilities include:
- Advising clients on service design and changing operating models
- Supporting business change cases and translating into a roadmap and action plan.
- Defining transformation roadmap and implementation plans.
- Providing expertise and support on technology and automation solutions.
- Leading a functional team to deliver all aspects of transformation.
- Programme management and troubleshooting
- Post project support to define and embed new ways of working.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with proven experience in leading SAAS based transformations. You will need excellent stakeholder management and project management skills alongside staff leadership and management capabilities.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a very broad and varied client facing role. You will have the chance to drive projects and own and management client relationships as part of a high performance team in a fast growing and dynamic organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.