Finance Systems Manager - Long Term FTC
|Job Title:||Finance Systems Manager - Long Term FTC|
|Salary:||£55000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joe Harris|
|Job Published:||December 15, 2020 10:40|
Finance Systems Manager, reporting into the Head of Finance for a national charity.
Large National Charity that supports vulnerable individuals and those from under-privileged backgrounds across the UK. The organisation has grown significantly across the last couple of years, taking on numerous contracts to provide additional services.
- To take a lead role in driving forward improvements to Agresso Business World and ensuring that the system is future-proofed.
- To be proactive in aiming to maximise the potential of the system by identifying opportunities to streamline and automate existing administrative procedures and tasks.
- To take responsibility for the development and operation of all aspects of the system to ensure that the whole system operates effectively. To share knowledge and build capacity of the systems development team.
- To liaise effectively within Central Services (i.e. with ICT, Finance, HR and the Insight team) to ensure that developments are appropriate and in line with the organisation's strategic direction and to ensure that appropriate support is received.
- To interrogate the system utilising a variety of reporting and analysis tools for ad hoc reporting requested from the business which is not supported by self-serve functionality.
- To work with senior stakeholders as and when required to support the deployment of BI across the organisation
- To contribute detail for the production of additional guidelines and manuals, supporting the organisations training needs.
You will be an experienced finance systems manager and have a strong understanding of how an ERP system works and can be developed across an organisation. Experience dealing with stakeholders at all levels, including executives, is extremely valuable.
Ideally, you will be a fully qualified accountant.
Salary up to £70,000 plus benefits
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's