£55000 - £65000 per annum
17 days ago
My client is seeking a Finance Systems Manager. This role reports into the Corporate Finance Director and is responsible for maintaining and developing their D365 system and designing and building finance reports via Excel PowerQuery and Power BI.
My client is a large housing provider based in the West Midlands
- Day to day management and queries resolution for the newly implemented D365 systems
- Creation of processes and controls that ensure an effective accounting and reporting service delivering complete and accurate and timely reporting and records.
- Develop, update and audit compliance with best practice to ensure the benefits of D365 finance system.
- Champion the system and build strong relationships with users and other stakeholders.
- Design and build finance reports via Excel PowerQuery, Report Designer/Management Reporter and PowerBI that are fit for purpose and meet the needs of the finance team.
- Management and development of a team
- Previous experience in a similar role or involvement in systems development and management
- Experience of building and developing reports within Power BI and Excel PowerQuery
- Ideally experience of D365 or another complex system
- Minimum 5 years' experience in an accounting role in an organisation of comparable size and complexity.
- Experience of producing management accounts.
- Ability to work on own initiative without supervision.
- Advanced experience of Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication skills clearly with customers.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise multiple demands and changing needs
£55,000 to £65,000 plus benefits
Blended working approach working day and week from the office and the rest of the time from home