£54k - 56.5k per year
3 days ago
Could you confidently lead on the development and maintenance of an organisations finance systems? Are you able to answer queries from internal system users? Would you enjoy creating user manuals and necessary training courses? If yes, please read on!
Robertson Bell are working closely with a medium sized housing organisation whilst they recruit to a brand-new Finance Systems Manager role. Based officially at their head office in Dartford this position will be based remotely to begin with and will offer hugely flexible working arrangements. This is a stand-alone role reporting into the Head of Accounting Services and duties will include:
- Lead on system testing, training and the implementation of upgrades and changes.
- Carry out troubleshooting of any system issues and manage user queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Oversee the development of controls ensuring integrity of the finance systems are always maintained.
- Act as the main point of contact for IT audits of the finance systems with internal and external auditors.
- Create ad hoc reports on the functionality and efficiency of systems as required.
- Ensure all system upgrades and changes are documented clearly.
To be considered applicants must hold a full CCAB qualification and be a confident user of SUN and SQL, any knowledge of Proactic is desirable but not essential. This is the perfect role for any systems experts out there looking for a new challenge!
The successful candidate will:
- Be a CCAB qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA).
- Have demonstrable experience working in a finance systems focused role.
- Be confident with SQL reporting.
- Have first class communication skills both written and verbal.
- Have project management experience.
If you are interested in this Finance Systems Manager opportunity, please do not delay in applying as CVs are being reviewed daily.